+1 Visitor 1 100.0% [ 62 ]
Total Votes:[ 62 ]
< 1 2

5,300 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
About Me!!!

• Ello there! *curtsy* I would like to say its an honor being here first of all woot woot ;D Needless to say ima very friendly and cooky person! If you're not weird, youre not normal. I love being creative and drawing. I absolutely love the random and adore spontaneous people. I enjoy life, and try to make the most of it of course. I like donating to others when possible b/c everyone needs the help at times *nods* Ive been a happy Gaia member for quite some time now ^-^ and im an addict lol So for now this is just me saying... Hola hola! ♥ Thank you for your precious time ;D

What I'm Questing!!!

• Well well I had an itch to do something that i thought was just completely out of my reach and proving myself that with the help of others i could achieve it. So i made a Dream avi, something i just used to help with others, but i think its time to make my own ^_^ hehe the items below are what i need to finish it O: *gasp* as you can see i could use the help loves! Gracious Celestial Emmissary ♥
      Bellisimo Pianoforte ♥
      Lumiere Noire ♥
      Masquerade ♥
      Hidden Ace ♥
      Black Swan ♥

Anything is truly appreciated *huggles*

People Who have donated to me directly since I've been at this thread!!!

• [BlackSharpiieMarker] - [3100] heart
    • [dakota lisbon] - [250000] User Image
    • [XxEpiknezzxX] - [12000] heart

Quick Links To Giveaway Thread
Into】 - 【ToC】 - 【Rules】 - 【Announcements】 - 【Staff】 - 【Games】 - 【Stocking Stuffers】 - 【Naughty/Nice List
Winners】 - 【Donors】 - 【Ban List】 - 【Links】 - 【Member Sponsored Games

Lionheart

About Me!!!

• I'm Serethielle! Please call me Sere or Sereth for short heart
      I'd love to meet you too, so comment or PM me anytime! o:

Well, I'm a peppy girl. I love to draw, quest for shinies, and be around friends who really care about me. I'm pretty mature, considering how my schoolmates behave like, so, hiya, there, be prepared to meet...ME!!
      Oh, by the way, I love POCKY 8D
      And, I'm addicted to RIGs <3

I feel very honored to have a slot in this great opportunity where I can attempt to finish my quest(s). But, alas, I love to buy new shinies and fail items from RIGs...

I own a mini charity for when those times I just HAVE to let loose some generosity. I ahte being on such a long quest without donating :<

I love meeting new (and especially famous) people! I like watching some light TV, and I just had the time of y life in Roi's and other holiday giveaways! I've met most of my friends at them, and we've basically just become one happy family! I think. I hope. xd

I fail big-time in questing for myself, but I always get up and go at it again, so, I'm persistent, right? O__O

See you at the giveaway, my friends! ;D
      And I'll be dancing on my charity mule goin' crazy in the meantime~
      AND I'M GETTING GAIA-MARRIED! TO STEEL CRIMSON! <3333

What I'm Questing!!!

• Questing these blubbering, blasted, darn, hard-to-get things:
      MAIN QUESTS
      ~Posessed Med Intern
      ~Lady Chimes ( gonk )
      ~Persephone

Main-ish Quest(s) :

~SDPlus #161 Proteus (for dream avatar located in siggy)
      ~Gothique Harlequin
      ~Highwire Belladonna
      ~Cat Burglaress

Side Quest(s) :

~Lily Starfire (for dream avatar located in siggy)
      ~Golden Laurels (for a special someone who's been dear to me. He's never gotten his Laurels back...yet.)

All-Time Quest :

~ANY Chance Item/RIG ever made *w*

FINISHED Quest(s) [Thanks to everyone who helped, of course heart ]
      ~Lumiere Noire
      ~Hell Prison Bundle

---------------------------------------------------------

• [whitewolf.Jet] - [Lumiere Noire, and selling me Hell Prison Bundle for a SUPER cheap price] heart heart
    • Epuish - Many-a-thing. For instance, 400k to help me back up on my feet. heart
    • [username] - [amount]

Into】 - 【ToC】 - 【Rules】 - 【Announcements】 - 【Staff】 - 【Games】 - 【Stocking Stuffers】 - 【Naughty/Nice List

7,375 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
About Me!!!

• Hello everyone! My name is Jen but you may call me ether Fallen or Azula. I am a girl. I'm a video game lover and an Anime freak. This is my main account and i'm questing to complete my dream avi.

What I'm Questing!!!

• My main quest is Gaia-Sama.
      I'm side questing:
    • Secret Retreat
    • Wild Dawn
    • Sundae Sweets
    • Inari's Beads
    • two Ilmacchiato.

• [username] - [amount]
    • [username] - [amount]

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

Code:
About Me!!!

• Hello there! I'm Cerebus05 or better know as Cere. (Or Sera for some.) I have to say that I'm very excited that I got pick out among the many people who ask for help, for which I'm grateful for. Currently I'm questing for a Dullahan's Edge. I was able to buy the item that I was pick for which was the Kanoko's Nightmares.

Fror my quest thread here it be! Cere's Quest Link

What I'm Questing!!!

• My main quest is Dullahan's Edge, and if I only get that I will be happy. (So much that I might have a kitten, and who doesn't like kittens right?) If you go to my quest link or my wishlist on my profile you will see that I have other items that I would like have, although are not necessary to be given because I'm here for the help with the Dullahan's Edge. (I don't really want to "seem greedy" seeing how the item I want the most is worth around 5million.) Though if you feel like helping out in other ways, then in short, I would like to have-
      [b]*any blue ink (or blue bugs)
      *ticket
      *Lion Tamer's Pride
      *Monsieur Panda
      *Lumiere Noir
      *Monsieur Panda.

-Fallen Azula-3 blue ink
      -Wingsight-7000ish in tickets biggrin
      -A.Void-Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick on page 200
      -A.Void with 500g
      -A. Void with a jingle hat on page 400
      -angelz_curse for a goldfish
      -175,000 from the thread in general (yay!)
      -3 random items from rinlee in a mini game that I forgot what they where sweatdrop
      -a ninja gift from someone
      -a pink top from some random person
      -Shanra the Dragon Bard- some tickets, blue bugs and ink
      -A. Void with some more prizes won that I kindof have forgetten sweatdrop
      -And at least 3 peices of ava art from random people in the thread heart

About Me!!!

• Hello there. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
      My name is Seunghyun, and I'm 18 years old. I'm currently residing in Canada. I was born in Busan and moved when I was 10 or so.
      I like to play games, but I've stopped because of College and my busy schedule.
      I start coming onto Gaia because of my girlfriend, and it wasn't as bad as I thought.
      I never imagined I would come back everyday to these pixels, but here I am.
      I'm questing for my girlfriend.
      Although I am trying to gain gold everyday myself, any donation would help, even if it was just 1g, and I'm grateful that this thread has picked out my application.
      Thank you for helping me on this journey of a long quest. biggrin

What I'm Questing!!!

• Main Quest - Golden Laurels
      Here's my quest thread.
      Any other item is on the quest thread

I personally would like to give you a thanks for even helping me by giving a donation, thank you!
    • kylesanchez - 3453g biggrin
    • [username] - [amount]

Locke103's Queen

Darling

About Me!!!

• My real name is Ashlynd but my nickname is Songbird given to me by my grandpa because I love singing.

I'm 19 and I'm in college for graphic arts, I've been doing art for many years and I love drawing. My birthday is in November and I'll be turning the big 20 =P

I play lots of video games and I try to keep up with most of the new titles but I still find myself going back Majora's Mask and Ocarina of Time. So if you like talking about video games you should pm me sometime ^_^

Any donation will be greatly appreciated :3 And all donators will be loved.

I feel very honored to be chosen to post my questing items here.

What I'm Questing!!!

• I'm questing for:
      Lumiere Noire
      Chrysanthemum Empress
      Alruna's Rose (Any gen.) heart
      Secret Retreat (Any gen.)
      Playful Succubus heart

Chrysanthemum's are my birthday flower and have close ties to the Asian culture so I'm very fond of them, which is why I want the Chrysanthemum Empress. I also would like Lumiere Noire because it's done in a style that I'm really fond of and love the gothic looking items.

• [username] - [amount]
    • [username] - [amount]

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Generous 100
About Me!!!

• Hi there! My name is Anna and I live in the Philippines. I think I'm friendly, outgoing, and fun to be with. Somehow lazy. My birthday is on July 19. ( Still next year?! gonk ) I love reading mangas esp. Ktchen Princess and playing all kinds of games. I am very thankful for being chosen here. Donations (And donors, of course!) would be loved! Here's my quest thread if you are interested to know or make it alive. Thank you for having some time to read this. heart

What I'm Questing!!!
I'm sorry if it's too many. sweatdrop

• [Aquatic Void] - [Eggnog with Cinnamon Stick] heart
    • [Shanra the Dragon Bard] - [Demonic Anklets] heart

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Hive Mind 200
About Me!!!

• I'm Mia! I'm 18 years old, a native of Texas, and I'm more than a little weird. I get along with mostly everyone I meet. I like to read, I like to draw, and I have a long list of TV shows about which I can't stop talking. I have a boyfriend named Scottie who I love more than anything. I have 6 cats and a vast collection of nerdy memrobilia, mostly related to Harry Potter and Batman. I am a huge nerd. I don't really know what I want to do with myself but I'll figure it out I'm sure.

What I'm Questing!!!

• I'm questing 3,000,000 gold to open a charity. I'm only about 10% of the way there with 330,000 gold. All donations are totally appreciated.

• [username] - [amount]
    • [username] - [amount]

7,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
About Me!!!

• Family, reading manga, work and school are my priorites right now.

What I'm Questing!!!

• Abundant Garden
      Wyatt the Jackalope
      Anything having to do with kimonos (i.e. obis, geta, geisha wigs)
      Aquarium Hamuhamu
      Red Riding Hood
      Aquarium Hamuhamu
      Blessed Stellarite
      Pink Bunny Slippers
      Gender Bender Potion
      Gift of the Gods

Aquarium Booty Grab Bundle
Colonel Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus
...other items on my wishlist (which are cheaper)

People Who have donated to me directly since I've been at this thread!!! THANK YOU

• [Silva Tempus] - [Gift of the Gods]
    • [Shanra the Dragon Bard] - [Pink Bunny Slippers]

Generous Friend

About Me!!!

• Well....I love art and the legend of zelda games, as you can see from my dream avatar >.<. I love to draw anime and manga mostly. Princess Zelda is my favorite character from the video game ^.^.

What I'm Questing!!!

• I am questing this tektek
        User Image

• [username] - [amount]
    • [username] - [amount]

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Total amount to be given out: 2,253,000gg

Ladon Dragon has specific donation of 53k from vero14_70
Serethielle has a specific donation of 25k from animusic95
Cerebus05 has a specific donation of 25k from animusic95
Sweet Anna1 has a specific donation of 50k from ixi_Heart_Broken_ixi

Total of 153,000gg in specific donations.

That leaves 2,100,000gg to be split evenly amongst all 14 Questers.
That makes 150,000g for each quester.

Sending Trades Now ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas